If you would like to see our nurses please make an appointment at reception or call the surgery on 020 8542 5201.
Our practice nurses are able to deal with:
- Baby Immunisations - appointments bookable at reception.
- Children's Immunisations
- Adult Immunisations
- Cervical smear tests
- Well woman advice and checks
- Asthma treatment and advice
- Diabetic checks and advice
- Travel vaccinations - the practice is an approved and accredited yellow fever centre. (Please note that fees are payable for some travel vaccinations.)
- Removal of stitches
- Ear syringing
- Blood pressure checks
- General health checks
- Dietary and other health advice
- Chlamydia Screening
- Quit Smoking advice
Sister McCandlish is also approved as a specialist practitioner. She provides minor illness appointments and is able to prescribe a range of drugs and medications.